Summit is currently accepting applications for returning students for the 2016/2017 school.
While Summit Classical Christian School honors a year-round open enrollment policy—enrolling students any time of the year as class size and schedules allow—open enrollment for the upcoming school year begins on the first Monday in February. Steps to enrolling include:
- Download and complete a student application documents – linked in right column
- Complete and submit the application. Upon completion of your application, the Headmaster or Board will schedule a family interview.
- Applications will be prayerfully considered on a priority basis for 1) current Summit students/families and 2) new applicants
- A student assessment will be scheduled with the student’s perspective teacher.
- Upon completion of the family interview and student assessment, family will need to submit the Release of Records and Teacher Reference forms.
- Upon acceptance, Summit will provide notification of enrollment status.
- Accepted families acknowledge acceptance and complete enrollment contract and submit with any fees to hold student’s place.
- Summit will coordinate all other enrollment details, including providing supplies lists and uniform policies.
Student applications are available online and via mail request. All applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Summit Classical Christian School will consider a student’s academic achievements in the application process for grade placement, but not as the primary determinant for acceptance.
All documents are PDFs
Immunization Letter from School Nurse
Certificate of Immunization Status Form
Certificate of Immunization Exemption
Background Check Disclosure – New Families Only
WA State Background Request – New and Existing Families