We had a good turnout at the Spring Benefit Procurement party and wanted to keep you informed on how you can help. Watch for the next Procurement Party invitation to come this Friday!
There are three ways we are looking for families to help:
1. Buy tickets and invite guests – Please buy your tickets early. We are targeting having 300 people or more attend the event which will make for a great atmosphere that night. We are asking that each Summit family brings four guests.
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/summit-classical-christian-school-spring-benefit-tickets-10523039695
2. Community Sponsors – This year we are asking for Community Supporter sponsorships. These tax deductible donations will help underwrite the cost of our event while providing valuable publicity in our community. Please ask people that you know such as your dentist, doctor, accountant, lawyer etc. Many are very ready to support these causes and have a budget to do so. If you have family members who will not be able to attend due to distance or other reasons, please consider asking them to be a Community Supporter. Some families are able to provide matching contributions from their employers. Keep these things in mind when thinking of whom to contact. The Committee is planning a contest for the most money in Community Sponsorships. Get your competition shoes ready!
A Community sponsor letter and donation form is attached and will be updated to our Benefit webpage on the Summit website.
3. Procure items – The focus this year is on obtaining quality items that guests will be excited to bid on. Please ask your local businesses to donate, or perhaps you know someone who can offer a stay at a cabin, airline miles that can be used for a trip, services or other items, such as:
- Kids: Zoo, Kidz Bounce, crafts, lessons (swim, tennis, music, soccer) pottery, etc.
- Sports: Anything Seahawks, Mariners, Huskies, Sounders, anything signed, golf, skiing or ski packages, etc.
- Food – Fine dining, cooking classes, unique items, kitchenware, personal chef, homemade baked goods every month, wine tasting, or membership to a wine or cheese club for the year
- Date night – Movies, ballet, opera, theater = tickets, tours, backstage passes, etc.
- Technology – New gadgets, Xbox One, Fitness bracelets, iPad, Google Glasses
- House help – Gardening, window washing, cooking, cleaning, babysitting, flowers
- Vacation packages – Anyone we know with rental properties, donated vacations, local and farther afield, WA, OR, Vancouver BC, Disneyland, CA etc.
Donation letter and tax form templates are on our webpage. Please track your Sponsorships and Donations on our Google Doc, located on the Benefit page.
Thank you so much for getting involved and helping make this a great event.
Summit Spring Dinner and Benefit Committee