I am thrilled to introduce to you another new member of the Summit team. Corinne Saenz has been invited to join the administrative staff as Administrative Assistant to the Headmaster. Because my inclination is toward the “big picture,” and not toward administrative details, you can be sure that I am thrilled with Corinne’s appointment!
Corinne was born and raised in Switzerland and has a BA in Business from Frei’s Business School in Lucerne, Switzerland. She has many years of administrative support experience working for companies in Hospitality, Urban Development and Insurance.
I am thrilled to introduce to you another new member of the Summit team. Corinne Saenz has been invited to join the administrative staff as Administrative Assistant to the Headmaster. Because my inclination is toward the “big picture,” and not toward administrative details, you can be sure that I am thrilled with Corinne’s appointment! Corinne and her husband, Steve, have been deeply involved at Summit. Three of their four children will be students in the coming school year, and Steve serves as a member of our Board of Directors.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record I will say again, Summit is not a place so much as it is a fabric of relationships. This fabric is composed of many different hues and textures, from students, parents and volunteers to board members, teachers, and now an expanding administrative staff. Because Summit belongs to Jesus, it is His Person and purpose that define all these varied relationships. Though we are not a church, we are the Church, and so we are composed of many different parts with the same redemptive end. As the Apostle Paul said, the end of our being together is that we might “grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ” (Eph. 4:15). The role that Corinne will play in helping faculty and staff to this end cannot be overstated—so that our children receive all of the education that we intend for them.
Again, I am so encouraged by the team our Lord is assembling at Summit. In this new role Corinne Saenz will continue to be a blessing at our school and when the opportunity presents itself I encourage you to pray for, welcome and applaud Corinne as she embraces this capacity at Summit.
Heads-up for the coming week:
- Fourth of July is coming up. Look out for the newsletter that informs Summit families about how they can be involved in the festivities on Snoqualmie Ridge.
- Summit families can order Scrip throughout the summer for rebates to tuition. Please contact Triona Anderson for details. This is a crazy-easy way to add bang to your tuition dollars.
- Report cards for the fourth quarter will be sent out this week.
- Be on the lookout for periodic emails regarding upcoming park-dates for Summit families.
- Please continue to PRAY for our school: 1. That our good God will bless us; 2. That God will give the board and administration wisdom and discernment concerning facilities and staffing!